October 15, 2010

Fact #96: This has been a test of my brain-to-mouth filter

Customer at Coffee Shop: Hey, you dyed your hair!

My Brain: Ummm... Yeeeah. Three weeks ago. The exact same color I've been dyeing it since before you even knew I was alive. So, did you really never notice what color my hair is? Or are you just trying to find something to talk about besides the weather? Is that your move, guy? Just pick a random feature and say it looks different???

My Mouth: Yep, I did.

Customer at Coffee Shop: It looks nice.

My Mouth: Oh, thanks.
As Liz Lemon would say -- Blammo! Another successful interaction with a man.


Til tomorrow.

1 comment:

Q Schroe said...

Blammo indeed! Did you see yesterday's 30 Rock? The live one? It's pretty awesome / impressive! I need to watch it again, but I think they filmed it live and continuously. It's a good one.