January 17, 2011

Fact #190: My beautiful hippie toes

I gave myself a pedicure tonight while I ran lines for an audition. I always memorize faster when I'm doing something and not just staring into space.

A while back I bought a couple of non-toxic nail polishes and polish remover. The nail polishes are great!! The colors are nice and they don't seem to chip any more than regular polish.

The remover.. is.. okay. I mean, it removes the nail polish -- eventually. It just takes about a hundred hours. The upside is that it smells like rosemary and spearment, so at least I have something nice to smell while I'm scrubbing away for a hundred hours. The downside is that it would probably be easier to just take a piece of sandpaper to my nails.

But it was all worth it in the end! My feet are ready to face the world again.


Til tomorrow!

No comments: