May 17, 2011

Fact #310: Sicky productivity

I spent a giant chunk, ie most, of the day in bed today. I tried to be productive anyway, but it's a little difficult when you're also fighting off the plague. This is sort of how it went:

Read 10 pages of Eccentricities of a Nightingale.

Pass out for an hour.

Wake up, make some echinacea tea.

Read another 10 pages.

Pass out for an hour and a half.

Wake up, drink cold, very strong tea.

Try to clean house, mostly just move stuff around in a daze.

Read another 20 pages.

Pass out again.

Repeat all. day. long.

I did manage to read two and a half plays, so that's something. I'm officially finished with the Tennessee Williams portion of my Monster Reading List. Woo hoo!

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for another nap.


Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

A Beautiful Mess said...

You should post your monster reading list if you get a chance. I'd be interested what a grad school summer reading list looks like, plus I'm looking to beef up my own summer reading with things that aren't just guilty pleasure fictions. :)