June 6, 2011

Fact #330: Baby steps

I flew three times last week. The flights got progressively longer, too.

PIT>>IAH 2:40
IAH>>SFO 3:40
SFO>>PIT 4:40

But even during the longest flight, I didn't freak out too much and was able to keep my heart rate down to a manageable level. I did so good! I'm so proud! I brought a bunch of books with me, but I ended up spending most of the time watching old episodes of The Venture Bros.

My next goal:
To be able to actually be productive on airplanes instead of turning into a totally useless human being whose only focus is trying not to imagine the plane falling out of the sky and also convincing herself that her imagination doesn't have the power to make the plane fall out of the sky.

For now, though, I'll take 'not freaking out too bad' as a step in the right direction.

Plus, The Venture Bros is hilarious.




Til tomorrow!

No comments: