June 23, 2011

Fact #348: More space

It's another post about space, folks. Deal with it.

This afternoon (after being as productive as I could reasonably expect myself to be in one day) I curled up on the couch to watch last night's episode of So You Think You Can Dance. And then this dance made me cry.



Aaaah! Tears! Emotions!

I love words and language, and I'm a little shy -- so I sometimes wonder why I didn't gravitate more towards writing than acting. (Not that you can't do both, 'cause you can.) But I think the reason I picked acting, why I love it so much, why I do it even when it makes me feel like I might barf, is because of things like that dance.

Because of bodies in space and what they can communicate.

Sometimes it's bigger than words.

(So why didn't I become a dancer instead of an actor? Well, I do still think language is pretty awesome. Also, have you seen me dance??)


Til tomorrow!

No comments: