July 10, 2011

Fact #365: Well, this is awkward...

Um, this is it, guys. This is my 365th post.

I'm torn between saying "Wow, I can't believe it's been a year," and "Wait, it's ONLY been a year?" But it has been. One whole year has gone by since I started this blog. Which is weird, because I was really pretty sure I'd have my whole life figured out by the time I got to this point.

That... didn't... happen.

But a lot of other stuff did happen! I was in two plays, I traveled to both ends of the country (and lots of places in between), I shot a movie, I bitched about and failed to overcome my fear of flying, I obsessed about puppies, Freddie graduated and got a job at Pixar, I helped him pack up and move to California, I auditioned for and got into grad school, I spent time with my awesome family, I laughed (a lot), I cried (also a lot), I got three moles sliced out of me, I said goodbye to Pittsburgh, I sold all my stuff and I moved to Texas.

And that's just the quick version. For the long version, I've got 365 days worth of posts to remind me of where I was and what I did all year.

I've been debating the past few days, trying to decide if I'd keep posting on this blog once I hit the one year mark. I've been having so much fun posting every day, I don't really want to stop! But I also don't know if I'll have much time to write when I'm in school -- and it'd get pretty boring to read post after post of, "Aaaah! So busy! No time! Aaaaah!"

So.. I've decided on a compromise.

I started a new blog, and I'm going to post a picture every day! Maybe sometimes if I have time I'll write something too. But I figure no matter what, no matter how busy or crazy it gets, I can always find a second to take a picture. And I have a feeling there will be some fun photo ops over the next year. :)

So this is where I'll be for the next 365 days:


 

Til next time!

2 comments:

Rick said...

It's sure been great to read your posts for the past 365 days. It's been a wonderful mix of serious and insightful, blended with a bit of craziness and outright hilarious moments! A really nice way for family and friends to keep in touch with your thoughts and adventures. I'll miss it, but look forward to the photos!

troy said...

Don't stop writing. The most inspired seem to come from the moments without anything to say. I look forward to your picture too though. Thanks fo inspiring my daily blogging too. We'll see if come the end of this year I am ready to grab a camera too.