July 12, 2010

Fact #1: This is where it all began...

I just watched Julie/Julia, about the woman who decided to blog about cooking all the recipes in Mastering the Art of French Cooking over 365 days. My immediate thought was, "I should totally do that! Errr, except for the cooking part."

But I am going to blog for 365 days. I don't have as specific a topic as French cooking, but I do promise to post about something (maybe French cooking will even make an appearance) every single day for a year.

Then, 365 days from now, I can look back from wherever I am and maybe see how I got there from here.

So, where's here?

I live in Pittsburgh. I moved here exactly 1 year and 2 days ago. I act in plays and movies (but not musicals unless I'm allowed to sing badly). I work at a coffee shop that serves the best coffee in the world. I'm also a massage therapist. Sometimes I almost get into car accidents craning my neck to look at cute puppies. I love my family.

Okay, I guess that's enough for now. There'll be lots more random stuff in the days to come, I'm sure. My love of puppies might be a recurring theme though, so if you're not into that kind of thing, well, sorry, you've been warned. (Also, what's wrong with you??)

Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

TSC said...

Julie and Julia--me too! and omg this kitten ran into the road today and i was about to jump out of the car to save her, but my mother grabbed me and held me in--and she escaped into a parking lot--but still. :( it was awful and i burst into tears.
blog: you can do this! i believe in you. and i'll read you.