July 28, 2010

Fact #17: Shakespeare was a master of the English language

Oooo, this is the funnest (I know that's not a word, but if Sarah Palin and Shakespeare can make up their own words, so can I) thing ever!

I was dicking around on the internet looking for Shakespeare resources, and I stumbled on the Shakespeare Geek's blog. Super awesome. It's like my blog, but, you know, actually about something.

Anyways, that led me to this site, where you can type in a word or phrase and find all the references Shakespeare made to that word. Whaaaat?! You can even search by character or by play. O.M.Nerd. I could do that for hours! In fact, I did.

And then, if you still haven't got enough, I found this awesome book - The Shakespeare Lexicon. Eeeee! Geek-head explosion!

Fun stuff, and very helpful. All right, now it's back to digging through my "Much Ado" script.

Oh wait. One more thing.

Tee hee hee. I'm a child.


Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Pretty fun stuff! Shakespearean geekness - who knew?