August 28, 2010

Fact #48: I have to tell you something

Um, I have to tell you something.

That big red button by your name on gmail chat? The one that's supposed to tell me you're 'unavailable'? That will never, ever (ever) stop me from chatting you.

All it says to me is, "Hey, guess what? I'm online! Yep, I'm right here! I'm not even away from my computer, 'cause the button's not yellow. Nope, I'm here, and yes, I may currently be doing something else, but I bet if you chat me, I'll drop everything else and be pleased as punch to chat with you. That's right, I said it. Punch."

That's what it means, right?

Hey listen, just be glad we don't live next to each other, or instead of that big red button I'd be talking about your closed, locked front door.

What can I say? I'm a friendly person.


Til tomorrow!

No comments: