August 29, 2010

Fact #49: Everything I need to know about flying, I learned from Lost

I'm flying back from LA to Pittsburgh after a quick trip out for a wedding. We arrived yesterday just in time for the wedding and reception, and now I'm on my first of two flights to get me back home.

The wedding was fun. I don't know the couple very well, but it was a big fancy-pants party at the Ritz Carlton, so I had a good time regardless. The food was yummy and I was a big fan of the groom's signature cocktail -- ginger beer and spiced rum. T'was very tasty. I lurved it.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. I've got a busy week coming up and I'd like to start it well-rested. We open Much Ado on Saturday! Yikes!

PS.
Random poll: Ever since Lost aired, do you look around the plane whenever you travel and wonder what it would be like to be stranded on a desert island with all the people around you? I totally do.


Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

Q Schroe said...

First of all, that drink does sound delicious, and second I didn't previously think about my fellow passengers as island survivors, but I certainly will now!