January 24, 2011

Fact #197: Stitches vs Running

You know where the best place to get stitches is?

I'll give you a hint. It's not your inner thigh.

(TMI? IDC.)

After getting my arm sliced open twice, I had it down to a science. I reapplied my neosporin, my little gauze pads, and my self-sticking bandage twice a day. Easy-peasy.

Well, I tried the same thing on my leg, but the bandage always gets twisted around and messed up when I move around. Hmm. Not awesome.

And I'm supposed to be training for a half marathon! I took the past few days off, but enough is enough. Tomorrow I'm slapping a band-aid on my leg and doing my 5 mile run no matter what. Because sometimes you just gotta show your stitches what's what.


Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

troy said...

I agreed with the show your stiches what's what. Having had over 100 of them, you gotta show them who's boss. :)