March 5, 2011

Fact #237: No time, no time!

The clock on my computer says 11:52pm. Let's see how much stuff I can write and still manage to post this before midnight..

1) I had my audition for the TCUTA's today. I felt good about it. Foot = in the door of the Minneapolis/St. Paul theatre scene. Awesome.

2) Someone once told me to think of auditions as a three minute party. It's your chance to invite the auditors to your party. Maybe that doesn't make any sense, but I think of it sometimes right before I go into an audition, and it always helps. I like it because it helps me throw my energy outward instead of keeping it focused inward. After all, I want to be a good host!

3) My niece said my name today and my heart exploded.

4) I'm the queen of Bananagrams.

5) Augh, only 2 minutes left!!!

6) I borrowed two cars today, both were automatics. Sometimes I wish my car was an automatic. It's so easy! That way I can focus more of my attention on the text messages I'm sending. Just kidding. Seriously, don't text and drive. And for the love of god, don't read a newspaper and drive. Or put on makeup and drive. Or shave and drive. (Those are all things I've seen people try to do.)

6) Time's up. G'night!


Til tomorrow.

No comments: