April 24, 2011

Fact #287: Happy Easter!

Today's one of those days I wish I lived closer to home -- or home away from home, aka Minneapolis. Easter is a holiday that's best celebrated with family.

It's not really a big enough holiday to warrant a plane trip home, but it would have been fun to hide eggs in the backyard for my niece and nephew! (I heard there was even some re-hiding of eggs so the hunt could go on a little longer. Very sneaky.) Instead, I got to spend the day making coffee. Well, not even too much of that, actually. Mostly my coworker and I just hung out and drank the coffee ourselves.

On the upside, I did have a giant chocolate chip cookie for dinner. So I'd still call this Easter a modest success.




Til tomorrow!

3 comments:

mps said...

We missed you! The egg hunt was truly a (sneaky) success :-)

Nate said...

First of all, I believe you mean Hoppy Easter. Second, we missed you! Bruno Buddy sends his doggy love your way...

Rick said...

Dittos to the "we missed you" theme. I got some great video of the Easter egg hunt and I'll send it out after we get back home. Driving back tomorrow!