April 29, 2011

Fact #292: NYC'ed!

I'm hopping on the Megabus bright and early tomorrow for a weekend trip to New York City. I'm really looking forward to it, especially because (I'm ashamed to admit) I've never been there before! Whaaaaa...? Close your mouth, it's true.

But there's a first time for everything, and I anticipate this trip being a super-fun first! I've made plans to meet up with several friends in the city who I haven't seen in a while -- honestly, that's the part I'm looking forward to the most.

The other things I'm looking forward to include seeing a show on Broadway, hopefully seeing a show at UCB, and just taking in the city. I mean, I've lived in some big cities before -- London for a year, Chicago for several years. But I don't think either of those are quite the same experience as New York. From what I hear, it's going to knock my socks off. Literally. And then steal them. And then punch me in the face.

Eeee, I'm so excited!!!

 If you need me, I'll be somewhere in there.


Til tomorrow!

No comments: