June 13, 2011

Fact #338: It's just a flesh wound

I got another mole sliced out of me today! On my foot this time. Which, incidentally, is my new least favorite place to have stitches. How am I supposed to run with stitches on my foot?? I guess the answer is, "painfully and with a limp." Or, "you're not."

Sigh.

I'm not letting it stop me from doing yoga though! I took today off, but I think that's good enough. I've got a month pass that expires in 10 days, so I've got to soak it up while I can!

Anyway, after two hours at the dermatologist's office (88% waiting, 12% mole slicing), I spent the rest of the day watching the Tony's and puttering around the house sorting through the rest of my stuff. I've got it mostly sorted into three piles: keep, donate, and foist off on friends. The pile of stuff that's coming with me to Houston is actually amazingly small. I downsize pretty easily, I guess! 

As my prize for getting all that stuff done, I limped over the the Southside Works to watch Bridesmaids with a friend. (I realize I'm a little late to the party on that one, but I haven't been to the movies in forever.) It was so funny! And gross. And funny! And sweet. I really like Kristen Wiig, she gets the humor without letting go of the truth. 

Now I've gotta take some ibuprofen for my sore little footsie and go to bed.


Til tomorrow!

No comments: