August 9, 2010

Fact #29: I just got a fancy new phone! So stop calling me.

I did it!!! Oh my lord, I totally did it. I got an iPhone!!!!!

*hyperventilates into paper bag*

Whew. Okay, I'm back.

Yep, I have an iPhone now. I'm a little late to the party, I know. I was holding out.. for one that Consumer Reports didn't recommend. Supposedly this iPhone doesn't work very well as a phone when you hold it like a phone. But I don't care! Because I'm not going to be holding it like a phone very often. I'll be too busy Googling directions, watching videos on YouTube, and playing Angry Birds to actually make any phone calls.

Plus, since I had to switch to AT&T and their plans are pricier than T-Mobile, I had to cut my minutes. I used to have 1000 a month, now I have 450! So stop calling me. Seriously.


Til tomorrow!

No comments: